Why education is important to us?
Education is an essential part of life that helps us to gain knowledge and skills, build our confidence and open up opportunities for a better future. It can help us to improve our career prospects and personal growth. As well as providing a platform for lifelong learning. Education can also give us the tools to make informed decisions in our lives. Help us to develop critical thinking skills. With the right education, we can learn how to think independently and be able to take on any challenge that comes our way.
How to Resolve Education Problem.
Vedic Astrology has used for centuries to provide guidance and direction in life. It used to help students make the right decisions about their education. By analyzing birth charts, astrologers can provide students with valuable insights into their strengths, weaknesses, and potential areas of study. This information can then used to guide them in making the best decisions about their future educational paths. With the help of Vedic Astrology. Students can gain a better understanding of themselves and make informed choices that will lead them towards successful futures.
Many students face immense pressure from their families to pursue a certain field of study. Even if they are not interested in it. This pressure can caused by social norms or expectations, and can lead to a decrease in academic performance and overall satisfaction with life. Education problems such as this can have long-term negative effects on students’ mental health and well-being. It is important for parents to understand the importance of listening to their children’s interests and allowing them to pursue the fields that make them happiest.
Remedies to Resolve Education Problems
- If your child is unable to concentrate and is distracted all the time, put green curtains in his office room.
2- Ask him to pray to Goddess Saraswati before sitting down to study and repeat Ma Saraswati Beg Mantra (Om Shrim Hareem Saraswati Ya Namaha) 21 times.
- The image of Goddess Saraswati should preferably be installed in the room where the child is studying.
- On Thursday, give five different sweets to the Pepal tree along with two pieces of green cardamom. Do this for three consecutive Thursdays.
- To improve concentration and memorization, have your child wear a small square piece of copper on a chain.
- Mix Roli, sugar and rose petals in a copper bowl and serve to the Sun Lord. Also, make some donations in red on this particular day. Donate a box of matches and eat without salt on Sunday.
- To improve memory, have your child take a teaspoon of tulsi (basil leaf juice) with honey every morning after breakfast.
- Teach your child the powerful and very beneficial Gayatri mantra and make him recite ‘Om’ 21 times a day.